Jr. Land Administrator – 22-month term, with the ability to become a permanent full-time position.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintaining, preparing and executing land documentation;
- Data and information collection;
- Inputting land agreement data into land systems;
- Requesting, reviewing and preparing third party agreements;
- Organizing payouts and scheduling specific tasks.
- Respond to landowner inquiries by email/telephone.
- Ability to work and excel in an office environment with other team members.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ Administration experience;
- A post-secondary diploma or certification is considered an asset;
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook;
- Knowledge of Land Title systems is considered an asset;
- Time management skills with the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines;
- Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality with sensitive information;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Advanced organization skills;
PLEASE SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO ADAM@MLAND.CA
Who We Are:
Millennium Land Ltd. has been providing Lease Acquisition & Environmental Management for various Energy Companies, Government Agencies, and third-party companies throughout Saskatchewan and Manitoba since 1999, and Alberta since 2016. We believe that effective project management will always require experience, dedication and a willingness to understand the project’s entirety. Identifying and addressing each unique challenge is a significant element in your project’s success. Millennium Land Ltd.’s services and employees are assembled to reach and exceed those standards every day.
Millennium Land Ltd. has had the pleasure of representing some of the largest companies to the smallest private individuals, while helping each one of those clients reach their project goals on time, on budget and with documentation they trust.
Millennium Land Ltd. can provide land acquisition services (both surface and mineral) as well as environmental services to all of our clients. Our team will work closely with our clients to help develop their projects and streamline their processes to coordinate with landowners, RM’s, government bodies, service providers and other third parties.
We are dedicated to building long lasting relationships through our exceptional work experience, confidence to get the job done and proficient representatives who make our company great.