Millennium Land Ltd. has an opening for a Surface Land Agent/Project Manager in Calgary, Alberta.
We are looking for a driven, motivated professional with a strong work ethic to join the Surface Land Team in Calgary. This role requires a highly organized individual with sound judgment and good negotiation skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coordinate and manage land access for well sites, pipelines, and facilities.
- Negotiations for the acquisition of rights for surveying, well sites, pipelines, and facilities
- Develop positive working relationships with Indigenous communities
- Coordinate and manage positive relations with all stakeholders, including managing participant involvement and public consultation programs
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of direct or related land experience
- High school diploma or equivalent; relevant post-secondary education considered an asset
- Valid Alberta Land Agent License
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Commissioner for Oaths for Alberta and Saskatchewan
- Experience in planning, organizing, and implementing strategies, programs and activities would be an asset
Millennium Land Ltd. is actively engaged in all areas of land access, including acquisition, consultation, management, and environmental services. We are supported by more than 80 employees, and contractors, and are well-established throughout Western Canada.
Millennium Land Ltd. is a company that offers competitive wages and benefits while supporting and promoting professional growth within our departments.
We are looking for more of the best and brightest to join our diverse team. If you are passionate about starting a career with Millennium Land Ltd. we would love to hear from you.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO DONNY@MLAND.CA. THANK YOU FOR APPLYING, AND SHOWING INTEREST IN THE POSITION