Millennium Land Ltd. has an opening for a Surface Land Agent in Regina, Saskatchewan.
We are looking for a driven, motivated professional with a strong work ethic to join the Surface Land Team in Regina, Saskatchewan.
This role requires a highly organized individual with sound judgment and good negotiation skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
· Coordinate and manage land access for well sites, pipelines and facilities;
· Negotiations for the acquisition of rights for surveying, well sites, pipelines and facilities;
· Coordinate and manage positive relations with all stakeholders.
Skills & Qualifications:
· Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple projects within defined timelines;
· Excellent problem-solving skills;
· Highly organized;
· Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, and interpersonal skills;
· Exceptional reporting and project management skills;
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO TOM@MLAND.CA. THANK YOU FOR APPLYING, AND SHOWING INTEREST IN THE POSITION